- What is COPsync, Inc.'s stock symbol?
Our stock is traded on the OTCPink under the symbol COYN.
- When was COPsync, Inc. incorporated?
- When did COPsync, Inc. become a public company?
- When is COPsync, Inc.'s fiscal year end?
- Who is COPsync, Inc.'s transfer agent?
- Who is COPsync, Inc.'s independent auditor?
- Who is COPsync, Inc.'s outside legal counsel?
Harter Secrest & Emery LLP
1600 Bausch & Lomb Place
Rochester, NY 14604
- Whom can I contact for general information about COPsync, Inc.?
Ronald A. Woessner
Chief Executive Officer
- How are legends removed from a stock certificate?
Shares held in certificate form must be held a minimum of six months before they are eligible for legend removal. Once they have met the required holding period, the following items must be submitted to our transfer agent, Nevada Agency and Transfer Company (NATCO), at the address provided below:
- The original stock certificate(s)
- A letter of instruction
- A shareholder representation letter (form attached)
- A legal opinion
- Fees in the amount of $30 for each new certificate issued, and $50 legend removal fee for each shareholder
- A courier account number or additional fees of $15 FedEx ground in the domestic US, $40 overnight shipping domestic US
Nevada Agency and Transfer Company
50 West Liberty Street, Suite 880
Reno NV 89501
NOTE: All stock must ship via courier with a signature required at time of delivery
If the shares are changing ownership/registration at the time of restriction removal, please also include the following:
- A stock power or the back of the certificate signed by the current registered shareholder or authorized signatory and medallion guaranteed
- The new shareholder name, address and social security number
- A corporate resolution identifying the authorized signatories if the shares are registered in the name of a company